The Breakthrough Relationship Clarity Class is Comprehensive
You'll gain access all the lessons of the entire course immediately when you register. You can binge watch it in a day if you'd like!
The important thing is to go through the course step-by-step and stay open to the process and guidance the framework provides.
You'll learn how to identify the real problem in your relationship (Is it him? Is it you? Is it both?), including how to get clarity on what you truly need in order for a relationship to work for you.
You'll learn how to assess the risk of a relationship. All relationships involve some risk to a degree, but some are riskier than others, meaning you're way more likely to get your heart broken in a high-risk relationship than in a low-risk relationship.
You'll learn how to evaluate that risk, know what you're really getting into, and assess for yourself whether it's worth it or not.
You'll learn how to determine whether he'll change for the better, including barriers to change (big red flags) and positive signs (reason to hope).
You'll learn specific techniques for how to deeply tune into your intuition and trust yourself when making relationship decisions, including what blocks you from accessing your vital inner compass and how to overcome those blocks.
You'll learn proven mindset tools to free yourself from indecision, especially if you're feeling powerless and stuck.
I go over in detail how these tools help you make empowered and conscious choices in your love life, and examples and approaches to each of these mindset tools
Plus, there's a growing bank of Q&A recordings that will deepen your clarity.
You'll get the answers to questions such as:
- Am I being insecure or this is a real issue?
- Am I being too judgmental?
- How do I know if I'm risking "too much"?
- What if he says he’s ready but you sense he’s not?
- How can I reset a relationship if I entered it unconsciously?
- How do I know if I'm expecting too much in a particular stage of relationship?
- How do I know what a reasonable expectation is?
- How does one develop and maintain appropriate expectations?
- How do I screen for healthy communication styles and patterns when I meet these new guys?
- And much more.